SOUTHERN BAROSSA ALLIANCE
is an official body representing Businesses and Community within the Southern Barossa Region for the greater good.
Southern Barossa Alliance was founded by the group of active businesses and winemakers IN 2013.
THE MISSION OF SOUTHERN BAROSSA ALLIANCE IS
- To encourage co-operation between businesses and the local community for the promotion of tourism within the region.
- To create and stage events to attract the general public to the Southern Barossa region.
- To become an official body that is recognised for its preservation, and promotion of, the natural resources of the Barossa Valley.
- To ensure the sustainability of local businesses.
- Have recognisable branding for the Southern Barossa region but not so that it isolates us from the remainder of the Barossa.
TO BECOME A MEMBER
The organisation is offering an early bird joining fee of $150 instead of the future $200. Joining this organisation also requires an in-kind contribution from your business of $200. Before you join SBA advises to read the constitution. To get an application form go here.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR EVENTS
TO CONTACT SOUTHERN BAROSSA ALLIANCE
Peter Franz Brunnbauer, Secretary
SBA, Box 251, Lyndoch 5351
Office: (08) 8524-5225
Mobile: 0407 795 125